Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pursuit of Happiness...


ARE YOU HAPPY??

I get a negative answer to this question from 80% people I meet. Some say just need to be happy with what I have, and some are not in a mood to think if they are happy.. !!! But the core truth is, somewhere YOU are not happy. You are earning or learning to earn someday.. You have food to eat, clothes of your choice to wear.. In fact, you have everything that is required to fulfill your needs. But you are not happy. Have you ever given it a thought WHY?? Deep down somewhere your dreams are not fulfilled... May be you want more money, you want recognition, you want good score in exams... Assume that you got everything.. All your dreams are fulfilled. Can you assure yourself that you will be happy then? Why cant we assure this? Why dont we get satisfied after achieving some dream? Is it the human behavior? So, is being UNHAPPY all the time human behavior?? I mean.. this is stupid... We are social.. We love having fun.. Then why are we not the way we are meant to be? If you feel money is everything, thats not true........... Otherwise the richest of the world would be the happiest... Its not true.. Some of my friends are not happy because they dont have a Girl.. some are not happy because they are not satisfied with their job.... LOL!!! What a pity... Some are still striving to get the job, which indeed is not gonna make them happy... Some recently broke up, some waiting for brake up.. Some crying without any reason... Its really sad... When we are together, we enjoy like hell.. We laugh... we dance... we hang out late night.. and do everything.. But .... Somewhere... the feeling of incompleteness burns from inside... A will to be something... A will to achieve the undecided.. A will... That is as thirsty as a desert.. I dont know a single friend of mine, who is happy .... There is a volcano burning in.. This "not happy" soul can take you down any day.... When this UNHAPPINESS reaches its peek, I am not sure what will happen.... I am writing all this crap because I cant talk this to anyone.. What do I tell the other person? That I am not happy? Why? Because I have a job?? Because I owe a cool bike? Because I cant play games?? Because I dont like my job??????????????????? WHY AM I NOT HAPPY??? [b] Are you Happy????????????????? Please Reply......... See ya......
Coolbug Sahil.

No comments:

Post a Comment