Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not so young not so Matured...

Here goes another Sunday and I am not willing to continue with my work tomorrow morning.. Just had a great day with friends, and want this time I spend with them to be never-ending... But its not in my hand to stop the time.

Its awesome with friends.. With them I feel like I have life, I am someone and most importantly there is always a joke that makes us laugh.. But now after full day spent with frenz this night is making me dull.. Its making me upset.. Just "wanting to be with friends" is not the reason, but these days it feels that my friends are also not happy. Everyone is struggling with his own problems. Some are looking for good jobs, some want more money and some have other family problems.. I think the era of life we are going through.. When we are not teenagers, neither we are in our thirties.. We are in middle twenties, the life is quite difficult man!!!

Parents start expecting from us, life is not fully settled, then this stupid hit of recession and a 'not so exciting' kind of job which keeps on telling me that I am earning much less than the fool sitting next to me- its too difficult.. All those who are neither freshers in their firm nor quite seniors would be able to judge my condition.. The overall tension, the fight for money and the crazy and unending race which I know is not gonna take me anywhere, but as I am a part of it I must run is making me feel so dull...

Again a thought just hit my mind that why the heck I keep on writing these boring and negative blogs? I am just vomitting out a few points from the whirlwind inside my head.. Heh.. Why so serious? I have not seen the same laughter on my friends' faces in long time ... They all laugh.. But then suddenly they are quiet and kind of lost in their own thoughts... I don't want to see my friends like this... :-( When is this phase of life gonna stop chasing us? When are we gonna smile again with no worries at all? When??

- S A H i L...

1 comment:

  1. The story remains the same no matter its a sunday or some other day.whenever we guys meet we used to be in our dreams where we can do what we think to do suddenly when we depart the eyes get opened and we see that we are in a crowded city where each person is competing with other and to live with little pleasure we need to fight with them.Again the dreams get disappeared from eyes but they still are alive in bottom of heart.

    I sometime thinks why i am chasing others instead of chasing my dream just because of the one crap thing which is made by humans itself i.e "MONEY".
    When i am used to be my friends i like to spend this crap so that we can enjoy everything but when i am not with them i need to save it to again those moments.When we all are together we just go crazy......

    I just wanna spend my life with all my beloved friends....so taht life will rock every other day, so that i can laugh, so that i can share everything, so that i can LIVE !!!!!!

    Let it be guys...
    hope we will meet again and have a bash...
    again we will start dreaming and again we will start to live.....

    ReplyDelete